The Realm of Impervia

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Horrid Truth

Here's the thing.....

I was totally in love with this guy, the one from the REALLY long post. And then he was done with me. And it killed me, almost. And then it got better a little and only hurt like hell. And then the Valentine's Day thing happened and I realized that he isn't who I thought he was.

I thought he was the sweetest guy, but really, he's just a cheater. The last 3 chicks he's been with have involved cheating in some way, including the current one, Tanissa Parks. I realized after that night that even if I could ever win him, I wouldn't be able to trust him, really. And I know that, even though he said at the time it wasn't cheating, what happened on Valentine's Day was cheating, cuz he's avoided me since. He's avoiding me right now, as I just IM'd him and have gotten no reply.

So, I'm currently stuck with feelings for someone I couldn't/wouldn't date anyway. And other prospects are nil.

I hope this sheds a bit more light on my life as it is right now. Maybe I will start to be a little more graphic in this blog, Shep. But give me a little time. I barely know thee.

1 Comments:

  • Ah I see you also suffer the curse. Not quite the same but the feelings are similar. The way the mind keeps that face in the reflection of every window. The way every song reminds you of something they have said or done. How the very world around you is filled with the essence of that person.

    The one you cannot be with, for whatever reason.

    Yes it sucks. It makes the days longer then needed and sleep brings little comfort.

    Oh and by the way although you have feelings for the guy...He is an unmitigated ASSHOLE. Also he is a child who is running from one new plaything to the next. It may be hard to believe but you are far better off without him. It will be even harder to live with that fact.

    But I say way to much an so I will leave it at that. If I am out of line feel free to tell me to shut up and but out. Just a tendancy of mine.

    May the Force be with you

    Excelsior!!!

    By Blogger Matthew Endicott, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home