2 AM, the day after Valentine's Day...
Something happened on Valentine's Day. Well, actually the day after, round 2 am. Something that didn't confuse me or upset me as much as I thought it would have. Sure, I've been thinking about it a lot, trying to figure out why it happened and if it will again.
But, I'm not focused on it, really. A short while ago, I would have taken it as a sign, good things happen if you are really in love and very patient. But now, I kinda see it as the thing it was always supposed to be.
I made myself look like such a fool, and it didn't help anyways. I'm done with that. The invitation has been extended, but I'm not gonna sit around waiting for him to R.S.V.P. He has to live with what he chose. Poor him.
But, I'm not focused on it, really. A short while ago, I would have taken it as a sign, good things happen if you are really in love and very patient. But now, I kinda see it as the thing it was always supposed to be.
I made myself look like such a fool, and it didn't help anyways. I'm done with that. The invitation has been extended, but I'm not gonna sit around waiting for him to R.S.V.P. He has to live with what he chose. Poor him.

1 Comments:
Hello Impervia I am a friend of Todd S.
I have seen your comments on his blog and decided to stop by and see what there was to see. I love the warning and no it is not the most boring things I have read, those are resigned to my own posts of last year.
I will visit regularly and say hey from time to time.
Given the nature of the posts I will leave you with a old Egyptian blessing
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"
May the Force be with you
Excelsior!!!
By
Matthew Endicott, at 1:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home